Wednesday 22 February 2023

Tuesday 21st February 2023

How come its only Tuesday?

It must be Wednesday if not Thursday, no?

No.

Not much to say about the day. After waking up, getting up and getting dressed. Jools got ready, I drank coffee. Another coffee. Had breakfast.

And then the training.

Back in the Jug Agane.

The reason I am spending the next four days in training, quality checking the training of one of the world's leading auditing companies.

We are looking at rolling out a huge program of training, and myself and my colleague, Henrik, are to run our auditor's eyes over the training material, it's accuracy and value for the company.

So, seven hours a day, for four days, I would be attached to my computer via headphones taking part in training on the very systems and standards that I use every day.

Which all meant that I had almost no chance to get out to take photos, so have this of the small bed of pink hyacinths beginning to show and smell rather well.

We were two of 18 candidates, taking part. We logged on, tuned in and dropped out.

Or something.

We did have an hour for lunch, but not enough to wake up my brain other to work out what to have for lunch.

I finished at ten past four, my mind melted, and with it getting dark outside, no time really to go for a walk. A lie, clearly, as there was time. I just didn't wanna.

Fifty two I packed up work things and had a fresh brew, then began to prepare hash for dinner, and it turned out that only wine would do to wash the hash down.

We washed up, made a brew and had chocolate with the coffees, then settle down on the sofa beside Scully to listen to Liverpool v Real and follow Norwich on Twitter against Birmingham.

Norwich won 3-1, so end the night one point outside the play offs, but Liverpool were hopped, 5-2, and lucky it wasn't worse.

Much worse.

I went to bed at ten, with only three more days of training to come.

Oh my.

No comments: