Thursday 13 July 2023

Wednesday 12th July 2023

Crostata Al Limone.

Yesterday, YouTube suggested I watch this.

One hundred and ninety three Seemed easy enough, and we had a lemon in the fridge that needed to be used up, though no mascarpone, but we did have some natural yogurt.

Whatever.

So, between meetings, I rustled this up, then baked it, so it would be cool for dessert.

Dinner was another new recipe: lentil curry and rice, such a simple one that it was made from scratch in 45 minutes,

Both yummy.

Before that, there was work.

I had an agenda for an audit in France I have to do at the end of September, maybe travel to Paris or somewhere on the south coast for it too. So I had better make it a good one.

Otherwise, work is quiet, just myself and Henrik in, we speak in the morning, but we're both busy.

The day slides by.

But in the afternoon I also find time to clear some more of the lawnmeadow, or the taller plants; ox-eye daisies and knapweed.

I was watched by Mulder and Scully who were hoping for signs of an early dinner. I pour a quarter of a glass of sloe port, top up with fizzy water. Its OK, but lacking body, so maybe 50/50 is a better mix?



And that's that. Jools comes home, we have curry, tidy up, and once the tart is out of the mould, I cut one end off, divide it, and we have with a coffee.

Yummy indeed.

No comments: