Monday 4 June 2018

Monday 4th June 2018

Not public holiday in Denmark.

But tomorrow is, which means most folks were taking a four day weekend, and so work was quiet.

To make matters worse, the weather took a turn for the worse, with fog at dawn, or when we got up, which in time gave way to a dull, cool and breezy day, that meant early on I went round the house closing the windows to keep the heat in, although I was cold all day.

One hundred and fifty four I dined on a breakfast of Grape Nuts, I found packets in Tesco the other week, one of my favourite cereals, don't know why, only beaten by the legendary Sugar Stars from when I was a kid. Anyway, I start work at eight, do some tasks, fill in my hours, meet with my boss, and do some updates on databases, and see what would turn up.

Nothing much.

I have lunch at half ten, listen to Danny Baker on the i player, and in the afternoon meet with a colleague to find out what is happening.

I set my out of office message at four, watch an episode of a rich many buying rare cars then breaking them. Hey, he knows his stuff, and God knows why I find it interesting.

I make chorizo hash for when Jools comes home after a hard day of firefighting, just as well I had put a bottle of fizz to chill.

We watched three episodes of the Expanse, and I find it is three years old and first in a series of 3 seasons.

Still cold, and tomorrow I travel.

Again.

No comments: