Wednesday 15 November 2023

Monday 14th November 2023

The sun shone, briefly, so made sure I snapped it in case there was nothing else to snap through the day.

After coffee, I filled the feeders after having cleaned them out, the birds making their displeasure known at having to wait for breakfast.

Golden morning We have no foxes now, it just stopped coming one night last month, so we stopped putting food out. Mick and Kay, next door, told us they had dug up dozens of fat balls that the fox had hidden for later and forgotten about.

Feeding the birds is expense enough.

By mid-morning, the clouds had closed in and rain began to fall, turning the bright morning into dusk, so I put the table lamp back on.

Three hundred and eighteen For a change I have bagels for lunch, with cream cheese. I just needed the vanilla chai for that Dunkin Donuts experience from New England.

I was going nowhere after work, darkness came early as the rain continued to fall.

Again, Jools was off to aquafit, so we had a late dinner as she brought home Burger King this time, and the burgers looked nothing like the pictures online, nor the favours described be tasted.

One day down!

No comments: