Thursday 16 November 2023

Tuesday 15th November 2023

Wednesday.

It will come as no surprise to hear that Wednesday was pretty much the same as Tuesday and Monday, but with less rain.

Which was nice.

The only additional task was to box up an old lap top and i phone, then take them to the post office.

Three hundred and nineteen Oh, and the window cleaner was coming round, so I'd go after he'd been as I needed to pay him.

Hey, rock n roll.

Other than that, not much to report.

There was work, of course, and I am pretty much all caught up, so just waiting on mails to come in and bat those away.

A walk to the post office Jason the windowcleaner came at half ten, so I took him the money we owed, chatted about holidays, the weather and stuff before I went in, in case I was needed by work.

I wasn't, but I could get on with wrapping the laptop up, putting a label on, and at half eleven, set off for the post office.

A walk to the post office I soured the hedges and verges for wild flowers, but found the same few species: Yarrow, Mexican fleabane, Bristly ox-tongue, and a surprising Viper's bugloss, so I snapped that.

No queue in the post office, and just £16 to send it up north, and would arrive before one tomorrow.

I skip going to the shop for an ice cream. No, seriously, walk back down the hill and up the other side to home.

Hedged bets Main job done for the day.

Back to work, and eating lunch whilst I do.

I finish at three again, tidy stuff away, do the washing up and feed Poppy because she is always hungry and too cute to refuse.

And that is it for the day. Just make nachos for dinner with the leftover salsa, pop it in the oven when Jools gets back, and we're eating ten minutes later.

So FA Cup action later, Cray Valley Paper Mills v local neighbours and league club Charlton. It ended 1-1 at The Valley two weeks back, no romance last night, though, as the Valliants romped home, 6-1.

No comments: