Friday 10 November 2023

Thursday 9th November 2023

I woke up ill.

Coughing.

A lot.

Jools didn't look much better, so we both took COVID tests just to be sure, and thankfully, both came back negative.

It was just fifth degree man flu then.

Or something like it.

For the day, my employer had treated me to a four hour diversity lecture/seminar, which wasn't as bad as it sounds, and on occasion causes some reflection.

Needless to say, outside it rained from dawn to dusk, though there should have been dried intervals, there wasn't. It was dull, grey and damp. I took a shot at dawn just so I took a shot of, well, something.

Three hundred and thirteen After my 1:1 meeting with my boss, I logged off and took to bed as I was so cold. Cleo, hearing me climb the stairs joined me and so we both snuggled and snoozed for an hour or so.

And that was Thursday.

I made nachos for dinner, with spicy salsa and some sour cream.

Bedtime came soon after, and I slipped into a chilly sleep before eight.

Brrrr.

No comments: