Wednesday 22 November 2023

Tuesday 21st November 2023

Tuesday.

And a day of audit preparation ahead.

Jools was going to have the day off from swimming, so turned the alarm off, which explained why we woke at twenty five to seven, and thus began the "panic".

I choose to work Danish time, starting at seven in the morning, so to align with office hours over there, which also allows me to finish at three here, and in theor, time to do other stuff, though I usually get sidetracked by something else other something productive, like going for a walk.

The day was uneventful as you might expect. Once Jools left for the office, I started work, on the agenda and prep I had been tasked with late the previous afternoon.

Only, as I were to find out later, I was briefed wrong, and the seven hours work and prep done was for nowt. I would have to redo it on Wednesday.

Sigh.

I finished just after four, I did go for a walk along the street to look at the sunset, or the colours in the sky and clouds.

Three hundred and twenty five And then back to prepare dinner.

Again, dark at five, and I was getting busy in the kitchen. No, that was a lie. Dinner was baked spuds, which involved remembering to put them in the oven, then getting the butter out and grating some cheese as Jools likes hers with said cheese.

We ate like Kings. Irish potato kings perhaps, then quickly tidied up, washed up and finally made a brew to go with the last of the short cakes.

There was some under 21 football on YouTube, which diverted my attention until just gone nine.

Bed time.

No comments: