Friday 29 July 2022

Thursday 28th July 2022

A day in which I actually achieved something in work.

I mean, I spoke to someone and they shared actual knowledge and evidence, putting my concerns at rest.

I mean, something like that every day would be nice.

I managed to sleep throug the alarm again and slept to quarter to seven, by which time Jools was dressed and ready to go to work, she had already hung the washing out, I had yet to sip my first coffee.

Two hundred and nine It is bright out, but due to cloud over, and that wind is cool. Once Jools has left I close the back door, make a second coffee and once that is in the cup, I set up the office and so prepare for the first meeting of the day.

Not much to report, really.

Meetings.

Mails.

People still on holiday and the meetings I organise are not as important as the ones of those I invite: please re-arrange.

So I do.

The days passes and I fail to go for a walk. Again.

Bad me.

But I have to be ready to cook dinner early as we have to be out at six fifteen sharp, so I rustle up a batch of fritters and had finished cooking them when Jools came home.

Mesapamea secalis We eat, wash up and are ready to go out on time.

We had to go to Thanet on a personal matter, nothing to worry about, but was a hospital appointment. At Seven twenty in the evening.

No, me neither.

So, we drove up to Sandwich, then to Ramsgate and through Westwood Cross to the hospital.

Jools went into AandE for a bathroom break, and repoerted that all sorts of humanity were represented, and there was security inside the waiting area.

We have the appointment, so drive back in the golden gloaming, as the wind had dropped and the sun came out. But I still wasn't disposed to go to the fair in Walmer.

Oh no.

No comments: