Tuesday 5 December 2023

Monday 4th December 2023

St Barbara's Day.

Back to work, although just 12 (twelve) working day left this year, and a steady stream of things to do to keep me busy.

We were up at six, and after coffee, I was all ready for work at seven, logging on and checking mails.

My two colleagues were both out of office, and my boss was in an audit for two days, so things were going to be quiet.

I just had to turn over a dozen hand scribbled pages in my notebook into a formal report for presentation, not this Wednesday, but next Wednesday.

Three hundred and thirty eight Loads of time, and plenty of time to procrastinate.

Another day of steady rain mixed in with several hours of heavier stuff. Again not getting light enough to turn the table lamp off.

Cleolicious The day crawled.

Outside the rain fell. Birds sat in the hedge and bush with the feeders, looking totally pissed off.

Which I could understand.

With Jools doing aquafit, not dinner to cook, so I managed to find a podcast to listen to or a video to watch, or both, until she came back, where we had a brew and she got ready to go out.

I watched Ramsgate play Wimbledon in the Cup on the telly. Wimbledon won 5-0, so no excitement there, though was the biggest day in the Thanet club's history.

Bacon butties for supper, when Jools came back, and that was that for another day.

No comments: