Thursday 22 February 2024

Tuesday 20th February 2024

Morn is a multi-use term that my Danish friends use to say good morning, afternoon or evening.

Morn So I make it that means I have learned my 4th Danish word.

It was Tuesday, I had to complete my audit report after failing so badly on Monday.

My knee is still painful, though more variable now, and so getting up I don't know if I would be pain-free or not.

The night before, I had tried to massage my knee, and the tendon that runs on the inside of it, but all I managed to do was to inflame it and make sleep much harder to come by.

The day started off bright, but soon clouded over, and the wind strengthened as they built towards the storms on Wednesday and Thursday.

Fifty one I was all settled down for work at seven, and began to work on my report.

I had it done by lunchtime, but did two more hours in the afternoon, giving me an hour to catch up on mails and calls.

I made steak and ale pie for dinner, with roast spuds, steamed vegetables and instead of gravy I made a white cheese sauce.

Lovely.

And it will come as no surprise to find the evening was full of football on the wireless.

I managed to stay awake for once.

No comments: