Friday 30 March 2018

Thursday 29th March 2018

Maundy Thursday

Bank Holiday (Denmark)

I mention the above as most of my colleagues were starting the long weekend, meaning I should have been able to get my head down and get work done.

Outside it was a glorious morning, meaning work was the last thing I wanted to do, but I had a stack of work to try to complete, so better have the first coffee of the day and some breakfast.

Eighty eight I do go out into the garden on Imperialis patrol, counting up how many spikes we have showing, I think its now 25 showing above ground, with some just about to open their flowers, whilst others are only just showing above ground.

Molly shadows me, as is normal, maybe thinking i am going to feed her. Birds sit in the trees and bushes all around, tweeting their frustration that I am in the garden when they want some seed action.

I had better go and do some work....

Molly does cat yoga And the day passes as I try to work out answers to difficult questions, and I ave no one to ask for help. I plough on.

I am done by four, brain scrambled, and fed up to the point of anger. I switch the computer off, and think of having something to drink so to calm down. Instead I put some music on. Loud.

Jools was supposed to bring fish and chips back on her way home from work, but forgot. So she goes back outside into the heavy rain now falling to bring dinner home.

It is the start of a four day weekend. Again.

Nothing on TV to watch, so we listen to music as the evening grows old.

No comments: