Thursday 25 January 2018

Wednesday 14th January 2018

It might be our imagination, but it seems Molly is less angry, less hunched up, better groomed and all round happier. We could be wrong, but we both feel it. She has been living on boiled chicken breast this week, as well as prawns, and is quite liking it. She sleeps in the bread basket by the front window, she uses the tray still in the bathroom when she feels like it. All in all, not going too bad. And this weekend we will investigate new food for all three mogs.

It is Wednesday, one month on from Christmas Eve, and feels more like six. Still, the days get longer, and the nights shorter, and we even saw the moon a little, now waxing to nearly 50%. Time marches on.

Not much to report on today, the usual stuff of getting up, drinking coffee, and me doing a session on the cross trainer, not in the evening, nor first thing in the morning, bust just about lunchtime. Would have been lunchtime but I ate my lunch at ten.

Work is the same, and with the rain dreary and overcast outside, I stay inside and work. Only bright part being a record I order was delivered.

Twenty four The day continues, with the radio playing, quietly.

I get the mod that I am to be on the radio on Thursday, so I am excited, but not nervous. Details to follow to those that didn't know. In fact, I am to be on the show Thursday.

For dinner I make potato bread to go with soup. Nothing too fancy, but the bread smells delicious cooking, cheese on top melting and going crispy. We have the last of the Christmas Cake for supper, with a brew, and that is over again for another year. There is yet more football on the radio, so I take to bed to listen to it, but sleep through the whole of the second half, and wake to find the post-game phone in is under way.

Urgh.

Just time to brush my teeth and go back to bed.

No comments: