Thursday 14 April 2022

Wednesday 13th April 2022

More of Denmark is on holiday.

I'm not.

I don't work in Denmark.

But I can report that my achy legs are feeling better, and the wounds on my legs are getting better, so my feet are not so swollen. And I had a good night's sleep.

All good news.

I thought to start, I would show you a shot of our lovely clean carpet:

So, there we go.

After a day or other urgent tasks, Jools has to sort her inbox out, so leaves before six again.

All was quiet again.

I had a second coffee, a slice of toast. And with the bigger loaf, toast goes on forever. Or something close.

I did have a meeting, in which people stated, again, what their point of view was and how no change was better than any change. I make notes and resit stabbing myself in my eyes.

The day drags.

I mean, I found stuff to do, so wasn't bored, but not all of it was work if I am being honest.

Should I take Thursday off to stop myself going mad?

At two I went out for a walk.

Thing is, this is the deep breath before the exposion of wild flowers. I can see what is going to happen, but for now all is green.

I do see a Peacock butterfly, but don't get close enough for a shot, so make do with what was probably an Oil Beetle, crawling across the track as my shot of the day.

One hundred and three Back home I pack up work things, but don't power down the laptop, seems like I am planning on working some of the day tomorrow.

Dinner is fishcakes, stir fry and a bumper amount of noodles, and with my left foot normal size, I rask a glass and a half of wine.

Damn fine wine.

No football on the tellybox again, so I follow the CL games until half time, then go to bed. I really don't care who won. In fact, I can't tell you now who won. I think Citeh went through, is that it?

We went to bed at nine to read.

One more sleep before the bunny brings us eggs. Or something.

No comments: