Wednesday 23 November 2022

Revenge of the Space Karen

So, we are several weeks into Elton Tusk's takeover of Twitter, and over a third of Twitter's top 100 advertisors have left the platform.

Over the last week he has reinsntated several accounts that were banned for hate speech, including that of Donal Trump. Although he has not returned to the platform yet to use his old account.

For someone who says he is working 18 hours to keep Twitter going, the Space Karen sure spends an awful lot of time agreeing with trolls or trying to own the libs.

Much to my surprise, the platofrm has not fallen over yet, but some of its lesser know microservices have been switched off.

I have moved to the other site, which is already changing under the migration of those from Twitter and hate speech and baiting has begun there.

I will stay on Twitter as long as I can, if to complete my top 50 Kent churches upload, if nothing else.

Anyway, I yearn for the days of early 2016 and earlier, before Trump, Brexit, COVID and Putin. Nothing to worry about.

But those days are long gone.

No comments: