Friday 4 November 2022

Thursday 3rd November 2022

It would seem that my body thought that having COVID wasn't enough, what with the sweating, headaches and so on, but I should suffer from night cramps whenever I tried to get some kip.

NO sooner had I gone to bed on Wednesday that my legs cramped up, and there was no respite for over half an hour. An hour's more sleep and it happened again.

And finally, going to bed Thursday afternoon brough more cramping pain.

Arse.

The usual tricks I do to get rid of cramps failed to work, either it was the final stages before I keeled over and died due to a thrombosis or something, or I was missing something simple.

Cleolicious I was hoping the latter.

Jools was feeling quite poorly when she got up, but took a test and it came back negative. Maybe it was just a cold or the flu?

(no)

So, I was left at home, and despite the lack of sleep, though I did lay in until quarter to seven, I did work, caught up on mails and the such though the morning, hd some fruit.

The non eco ecohouse And certainly after a shower felt so much better.

Well, better than before the shower, at least.

After lunch, with five hours having been worked, I went for a snooze which is where yet another cramp attack happened. And I thought maybe it was lack of physical activity that was the cause, so although I felt like death warmed up, I went out for a walk.

This involved having to put on shoes whilst having cramp in both legs, bending down to tie them up, and once the pain eased, and the swaring, I put on my coat and set off.

My friend in Norwich, has averaged 11,000 steps a day through the year, I am on 5,500. But she walks every day. I don't.

Start of a new regime So, no photographic walk this, just need to get some steps in, along to Station Road, up the down to Nelson Park, then up one side, back on the other, down to Hardy, and repeat and again on Collingwood.

Three hundred and seven The rain of earlier had eased, but dark clouds were rolling in, so I made a dash for home, getting back as the heavens opened once more.

6,500 steps done.

I then realised I must be dehydrated, as I was getting stitches everywhere, though the worst was in my legs, so I began to drink as much as I could.

I just hoped that when I went to bed that night I would be able to sleep, or my body would let me.

I did stay up until nine, though Jools felt so crappy she went to bed at seven. I have the radio on, then head to bed with Cleo joining me, snuggling up to my legs.

Lights out.

No comments: