In July.
I have posted most of the shots from the six week orchid tour, so have about a week of shots, mostly churches and cathedrals to edit and post.
I might be done before the start of the next orchid season early next spring.
And on Saturday I visited eight new Kent church, all those have to be edited and posted too.
I do have time, though.
And so I took some of Monday to edit another tranche of 30 shots from the cathedral at Amiens.
I did hear Jools get up at five, but I fell back to sleep for five minutes. Or so I thought. And woke up 90 minutes later, and it light outside.
I get up, get dressed, and begin the tasks of the day. Of which there are none, really.
There is no cycling to watch. The race has finished, and even if hadn't, it would be a rest day.
Maybe I should have a rest day. A rest from what, I don't know.
Jools goes out, I stay behind, and soon have a migraine. Just an ocular one, but a fairly strong one. So I switch the laptop off, and sit in the garden.
An hour later when I try again, I get issues with my vision, so give up on the computer until the evening, and instead go to lay on the bed and listen to pods.
So, by the time normality arrives, it is evening, and tea time, so we have leftover bread and some coldcuts, and some of the rhubarb chutney I bought from a church on Saturday.
It wasn't bad: sweetish, with a hint of vinegar in the background, but great on bread and with salami.There was football in the evening. And Leeds battered Newcastle, and were 4-0 up when I went bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment