No cats!
So I make coffee for me and herbal tea for Jools, and as I was about to take the first sip, then came the cats.
Test and jab Scully, then feed her and the other three.
By which time Jools is down, and we are actually ahead of schedule.
I am off to the gym at six, and have ten minutes to kill, so go to Tesco just to scout the fuel prices, as the Duke of Yorks petrol is now £1.80 a litre, Tesoco is sixpence cheaper, so there's that.
On Thanet, its another twelve pence cheaper still. That's competition for you.I go to the sports centre, wait five minutes, then go to wait by the entrance, with the other gym rats and kids going to the pool, as there's another gala on the weekend.
I do my forty minutes, and happy with that, back downstairs to cool down, then back home so Jools has the car.
Once home there is a fresh big brew waiting, which I drink sitting on the patio with Scully. Again.Jools leaves for her classes, I have breakfast, then a shave and shower, so all fresh for the day.
I start to read the new book on churchcrawling, and so the morning slips by.
Jools is back for half eleven, and comes with spicy lamb samosas for lunch, which go down well.
And into afternoon, more of the same: alternating between reading, writing and editing yet more shots from the trip to France. I am now at the end of the second day with those.
We have an early dinner, tidy up, then have the whole evening to make our own, but with little football around, we end up going to bed just after eight, with the gibbous waxing moon hanging in the sky to the south east.
At six minutes past one, the autumn equinox passed, but I slept on.
No comments:
Post a Comment