Perhaps.
So there are tasks to be carried out, like sorting the lawnmeadow out.
Due to the prickly heat the day before, I didn't go to the gym, and would lay off any kind of manual labour until Saturday.
Only the lawn needed to be done. As rain was due overnight Thursday, so best get it done.
I laid in bed until nearly seven, getting up just when the session down the gym should have ended.
Outside it was cloudy, but the sun would break through.
After Jools had gone out and returned, I took the car to go to the lawnmower place to buy some of the special non-degrading fuel, then after calling at Tesco for lunch, back home to get to work.
I fill the mower, and do the whole lawn on a low setting. I did intend to wait a couple of days to do the scarifying, but looking at the weather, and now I have an electric scarifyer, its easy enough.
So after a ten minute rest, i get the machine out and get to work, then every twenty paces of so, have to empty the collecting box of thatch, but in under an hour the whole lawn is done.
It'll have to be done again before the end of the month, of course, then seeds sown. But that'll be it for another ten months or so.
We sit on the patio and look at our works.The cycling was the individual time trial. Not that exciting, but the guy on commentary did their best to bring some drama into it.
And that was that.More garlic chicken, corn and grains for dinner, before there was the "drama" of Man Utd in Europe. May as well watch it while I have that package.
I went to bed with Utd four goals up and cruising.
No comments:
Post a Comment