Thursday 11 February 2016

Thursday 11th February 2016

Wednesday

You know, I could get used to this working from home malarkey. That is some four days in a row now, and the cats are used to it, as so am I.

Work continues in much the same way, each problem seems to think it is the most important and screams for attention. just as well there is only the option for one exclamation mark to signify how important a mail can be. When Tony came on Sunday, to make the dining room chairs more comfortable for him, we put a cushion and rug on one of the chairs. We left them on, and now when I am working, Molly sits on them when I work, so to be nearer her, as I don't sit with her on the sofa. This is a marked change from her, well, from a few years ago anyway. Despite her contrary ways, she likes to be one of us.

You can guess as I have not mentioned my allergies for a week or so, they have been under control. That was until after scanning my travel receipts, I decided to get some of Jools' shots of the ferries scanned, and I guess the albums must have been a tad dusty. Anyway, soon after the scanning, the sneezing started. A good old fashioned sneezing fit, one that I have not had for over six months or more, a reminder I guess on how things have improved. Anyway, a quarter of an hour on the sofa with Molly soon stopped the sofa, and the sneezing stopped.

Anyway, day grows old and outside the clouds that have hidden the sun all day, parted to allow the rays of the setting sun to bathe the view out of our back room window, so of course I have to go and snap the scene. As you do.

St Margaret's Sunset That night we feast of the array of cheese we have accumulated over the last few weeks, some of which was over a week out of date. This what comes with buying un-pasteurised cheese instead of rubbery mass-produced cheddar.

The evenin g was taken with the watching of more cup football, this time Peterborough v West Brom, which went to extra time and then penalties. Another late night of very nearly half ten. On a school night too!

No comments: