Sunday 23 August 2020

Saturday 22nd August 2020

Still ill.

Urgh.

Not much of any importance happened through the day. I did try to eat. But not much.

In fact, I am struggling to remember much of what was done all day yesterday.

I must have woken up at some point, stating the obvious. Jools made coffee. The kittens played. The cats looked on. There was growling.

I try to help Jools in the garden through the day, but in the morning session, my stomach and below, complained so much so I went back inside and went to lay down. We did venture out just before lunch, having placed an order that the butcher, we drive out to Preston to pick it up.

Canna Oddly enough, on the way back home, my stomach grumbled, so I thought I might like some food, and just ahead is the greasy spoon on the, ahem, Sandwich bypass. The owner does a bap containing two Lorne sausage slices, two hash browns and two fried eggs. It is the king of sandwiches.

Stripes I do eat it. All. But regret it all afternoon.

We drive home, put the shopping away and then listen to more Huey on the radio.

Jools does some gardening.

Jools goes out to buy me some drugs. I take two capsules, and hope things will soon be better.

Or not as bad.

I put in eight of the ten Viper's Bugloss plugs into the lawnmeadow, ready for next year when we hope there will be yet more bees and pollinators buzzing around.

Two hundred and thirty five After than I needed a lay down.

Come five, I risk half a pork pie and some humus on wholemeal bread. And a glass of wine.

That did me for the day. I listen to more radio through the evening, Jools watched "Line of Duty" on her computer, and kittens roll and tumble in the living room.

Will try to do better on Sunday.

No comments: