Tuesday 27 November 2018

Monday 26th November 2918

Back to work.

Boo.

And the TV box failed to record the football on Sunday night.

Double boo.

Which means I have a spare half an hour in which to procrastinate in. Which is nice.

Once Jools left for work, I have breakfast, another coffee and get dressed and am ready for action.

Days when I work from home have a pattern; I check mails, answer those, then update spreadsheet and see what else I can do, and in this way the morning slips by.

Three hundred and twenty eight Outside it is cold, grey and looking very much like November, and not really the weather for walking. Saying that I had three days mails to catch up on.

I take lunch at half ten, inbetween meetings, ham sandwich with salt and vinegar crisps, along with a brew. I know how to live like a king!

More work.

I have to say I was rather distracted through the day as the car crash that is Brexit is played out in real time, at least now I have the large screen of my home PC beside my work one, eyes flick between them through the afternoon.

Come four in the afternoon, I am done for the day, I think it is the lack of daylight to be honest, despite sleeping long enough, allergies allowing, and yet am almost falling asleep during the day sometimes.

Anyway, it is time to prepare dinner; caprese and garlic bread, which comes out very crunchy indeed. And there was wine. Always wine.

What it does mean is that we are a day closer to Christmas and the end of the year, and when we can switch off from this rock and roll lifestyle and decompress.

This evening we decompress with Only Connect.

No comments: