Wednesday 21 November 2018

Tuesday 20th November.

Like Monday but with rain and sleet.

Yes, the wind blew dark clouds across the sky all day, and either rain or sleet fell. It didn't get quite fully light, I have the lamp switched on all day. And it was mighty chilly.

Such is the life of an international quality expert and playboy. Or is it the other way round?

I wish I could have worked out, but the house was too cold early on, then allergies kicked in, and I was struggling with keeping the worst of that at bay all day.

And there was work.

Always work.

Mails and spreadsheets all day long.

I try to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but it just the light of an oncoming train.

Three hundred and twenty two Come five, I am worn out, and a bit fed up that my two main hobbies are also based on the computer; photography and blogging.

So after unhealthy burgers and beer for dinner, I write, I edit shots, I blog.

The radio plays in the background, which is pretty darn good, and outside the fox arrived early to eat the peanuts we put out.

From now on this week, Jools is on holiday, and I am on the road. Read all about it on Friday.

No comments: