Friday 16 November 2018

Thursday 15th November 2018

Thursday.

Working from home.

Dull and grey outside.

Cats restless.

Bin day.

That's about it.

Work was, as ever, interesting and a rollercoaster, but even better was the chaos going on with the so called political elite with cabinet resignations over Brexit. I was on the phone to a colleague and he said to me "and another one gone!, as it seems that the clusterfuck Britain is in holds a morbid fascination in Germany too.

Three hundred and eighteen The day slips by with me listening to the radio, working away, I might be in a better position at the end of the day than the start, but that is just a guess.

By the time I looked outside, the sun had set and was getting dark.

Oh well, a day nearer the weekend I thought and took another sniff from my bag of glue. Not really, took another swig from a fresh cuppa.

I cook dinner, we were going to have a brew with the breaded pork and sauteed potatoes, but beer and cider won the day.

Yay, booze.

And then there is the evening, music, tea and then bed.

No comments: