Tuesday 15 October 2019

Sick

Is the name of an episode of The Young Ones, but also describes my current condition.

The condition my condition is in, is fragile. It seems I have contracted the bug had on Saturday, so I am currently confined to bed here in the Windy City, whilst the bug does its worse and my immune system sorts it out.

It all began yesterday afternoon, walking back to the hotel. I was hot and sweaty, and come the evening, not really hungry, but went to eat as I thought I needed vegetables.

Shouldn't have worried, because in the wee small hours I was dashing back and from to the bathroom, then laying down, falling into a fitful sleep for a half hour, then up again.

Jools has brought be coffee, and has gone out for a while.

I am hoping I may have broken it, so can venture out later.

We shall see.

No comments: