Friday 4 October 2019

Thursday 3rd October 2019

I wake after ten hours sleep, feeling much, much better. Although I had a badly woolly head.

Coffee would sort out. A second coffee was called in to help. By which time Jools had left for work, leaving me home, with a stack of things to do. Stuff to sort out, and get my head straight.

I was feeling washed out enough to decide that I wouldn't cross train, but instead I made scrambled eggs on fried bread and a cuppa, and was feeling even better.

I go to Tesco to do some shopping, mainly milk as we were out, and cuppas need milk. Simples.

Back home for more sorting out: bills dating back years and years. And then there is the stuff. I kept just a few items, but sorting through those, deciding if I really wanted them.

Fruit for lunch, then on with the radio as work goes on.

Two hundred and seventy six For the most part, I am stunned by the turn of events, I have to catch myself thinking of stuff I need to ask Mum, but its too late now. All those questions, and identities of people in photos will go unidentified. Not that I have anyone to leave them to, so one day they will be landfill too.

Kept all this time for the memories, and no one to remember them, just me to look at them once, then pack away for someone to find and throw out.

It is a bright, if cool day, and to be honest I am enjoying being back home, doing stuff, listening to the radio or podcasts, whilst I get stuff done.

Dinner, when the time comes, is shoarma chicken, creamed spinach, corn and fried potatoes. Lovely.

The evening, as ever, was spent listening to the radio.

And that was that.

No comments: