Tuesday 12 November 2019

Searching for the truth

The Conservate and Unionist Party, remember them? have paid for the Google search "postal votes", so a link to their home page comes top. Why would the Tories do this?

I did not believe they would do this, so I Googled, and this is what came up:

I mean why, other than to get people to visit the Conservative Home website?

Does it matter? Well, I think democracy does, but that just be me.....

The other main topic this morning is the NHS.

In 2009, when the last full year Labour was in Government, satisfaction with the NHS was at record levels, that is not the case now. The Tories have underfunded it year on year, sold bits and services off, and now want the electorate to believe the NHS is safe with them?

But with Fleet Street cheering them on, it is possible that turkeys will vote for Christmas.

No comments: