Saturday 25 July 2020

Friday 24th July 2020

Friday.

Last day of holiday.

I woke up after a dreadful night's sleep caused by my gammy arm. I could have it removed, then I could sleep, but how would I hold my camera?

Hmmmm.

In fact, after laying awake for two hours as dawn arrived and then the sun rose, I went back to sleep, and woke at quarter to nine.

We had breakfast, then talked about the cross trainer and we agreed to start on Monday.

Not which Monday. Clearly.

Meaning we had nothing really to do all day. I was in a bad mood caused by a lack of sleep, so listened to the radio, drank coffee, wrote and edited photos.

So, not much change.

But it was cool, breezy and very cloudy. No point in walking for macro photography.

Id it lunchtime yet?

The day doesn't get better after lunch, so we retire to the sofa to have a bingewatch of Billy Connolly in New Zealand. We think we will like it there.

The afternoon passes.

Dinner is breaded pork with chips, stir fry and fresh corn.

Yummy.

I finish the wine.

I take a shot of the back garden for shot of the day, as it shows the meadow in it's post-harvest state, looking like a regular lawn like those on either side of us.

Two hundred and six Into the evening and there is Gardener's World. Monty was back.

All is well with this crazy world.

Bed at half nine, darkness was falling.

No comments: