Wednesday 1 July 2020

Tuesday 30th June 2020

Last day of June. Halfway through the year.

So far 2020 has only felt like it has last 25 years.

And like Monday, Tuesday fell into a familiar routine. Up at twenty past five.

I mean I hear the alarm, went back to sleep, then lay in bed, and I thought it must be at least half six. But no, it was not yet half five.

So, get up, feed the cats, make coffee and then check the interwebs.

Jools was going to go out for a walk, which meant I should really go and do a session on the cross trainer. I wasn't that enthused, but I went up, and did a good session, finish at quarter to seven, with enough time to sit outside on the patio to cool down.

Done that.

Jools was still out, so I make breakfast and brew a second coffee of the morning.

Cooking on gas now.

I have meetings. I have phone calls. And outside it was cold and windy, so not much chance for photography.

Jools returns, has her breakfast and coffee.

What now?

Well, there's always lunch. And as another triumph as I cook the left over chicken and put it into feshly toasted flatbreads with fresh salad with yet more sweet chilli sauce.

Yummy Bloody delicious.

Although afterwards I was quite snoozy. Just as well I stayed off the beer and/or wine.

Come four in the afternoon and I am back on the cross trainer, 4th session in two days. And this one is so easy. I cruise to 20 minutes hardly breaking sweat.

One hundred and eighty two Dinner is to be aubergine again. Slices, salted, egg and breadcrumbed. The fried n olive oil. Lovely.

I have a glass or four of cheeky red wine. Which helps to mellow things out.

And so to the evening. More footy on the telly, but I avoid it, instead listen to the radio. More music and stuff.

Just time for a shower before bed time, and that is it.

Another month done and dusted. July tomorrow.

No comments: