Saturday 23 September 2023

Friday 22nd September 2023

Another day, another sleep through the alarm. This time until ten past six, giving me just 50 minutes to get my head together before work starts.

Jools was about to leave for Yoga, and had made me a coffee, but as soon as that was drunk I had to put the bins out, fill up the feeders and so on so that I was ready for work at seven.

Two hundred and sixty five Or ten past once Windows updates had installed.

Not much to report about work, just the usual stuff, and some minor alignment meetings for next week and resubmit my travel expenses after the computers has wiped the scans of the receipts from the report.

I like doing the same job twice, and getting threatening mails for the system for doing nothing wrong.

In the afternoon I packed the computer away and packed my travelling bag, and was reading on the patio when Jools came back from a haircut and Tesco. Meaning we did not have to go out Saturday morning, what will we do with the saved time?

I do the music quiz but fail totally, in what was an easy, peasy, lemon squeasy week.

Off to Jens then, and John now is sans car so couldn't come up if he wanted, so it was just the three of us. Jen cooked burgers and fries, the burgers home made and pretty good. Then eyes down for a game of Meld that yours truly scooped the 40p jackpot after an hour's playing.

Jools drove us home, back in time to see the second half of the football and have another glass of wine.

No comments: