Wednesday 26 February 2020

Groundhog day

I know I said I wasn't going to write about Brexit any more.

And then I started doing one a week, at weekends, you know, beause its all going so fucking well?

And then something comes along and you just have to comment?

Well, two things yesterday, Ian Fucking Duncan Fucking Smith suggested that as Brexit was getting tricky, maybe let experts take over.

And then David Davis, one time Brexit Minister and dimmer than a 5 watt lightbulb says in an interview with the FT that if only the UK stands firm, German Car makers would pressure the EU into capitulation.

You fucking what?

Is this 2016? I mean, this dim twat has been sprouting this line sinc ebefore the referendum and has been proven time and time again to be wrong. Maybe he thinks if he says it ten thousand times it might come true?

Brexit was always a fucking stupid idea.

But it has been executed by dimwits and people elevated way beyond their meager talents.

All through the A50 process, unforced error after unforced error.

And now in the transition period, nothing learned, old lies repeated, old mistakes also repeated.

Words fail me.

Not really.

No comments: