Friday 24 March 2023

Thursday 23rd March 2023

Another day nearer the weekend.

But not quite the weekend.

Each day I look at my calendar until the end of week 24 and I see just two more 5 day working weeks.

Which is nice.

Andone of those is next week.

Wwah ha hah.

Jools was thinking about going swimming. But didnt go. She had a shower and a slow start to the weeken instead.

Eighty two I did wake up when she did, but Cleo got off my legs, I turned over and went back to sleep for half an hour.

As you do.

She went off at seven, I started work, made a second coffee and had breakfast.

It was a day of sun and rain. Sun in the morning, rain in the afternoon. In fact a lot of rain in the afternoon. Which did mean by the time work finished, and I had tme to walk, it was pissing down.

So, in a bid to bond with Poppy, I sat in the upstairs office hoping she would come and see what I was doing, which she does when Jools beads up there. But she sat on the chest of drawers in the big bedroom the other side of the house, and did not come to say hello. Or check out what I was doing.

So I read the rest of WSC, while rain hammered down the windows outside, and there was no sign of the fox.

Dinner was fritters. Or was it hash? I have no idea now, and my muse, Jools, is on the other side of the country, so can't ask her.

I watched Englad huff and puff against Italy, winning 2-1. Not as good as it sounds.

No comments: