Thursday 16 March 2023

Wednesday 15th March 2023

Another day working from home.

Another week working from home.

But change is coming.

Soon.

I will be travelling to Denmark several tmes in April and May, and also Dublin, and later to the south of France. All for work, and travel for pleasure between. I think by the end of June I will be glad of a rest at home.

St Peter, Westcliffe, Dover, Kent With the sun rising soon after six now, I suggested to Jools she might drop me off in Westcliffe on her way to the pool, and I walk back home.

St Peter, Westcliffe, Dover, Kent Which is how I was outside St Peter just after six.

With the path beside the road on grass, we thought it might be better to walk it when frosty.

St Peter, Westcliffe, Dover, Kent Well, the frost not so hard and deep as expected, there was a little mud, but after walking round the church and finding the grave of our neighbour and good friend, Bob, I set off along the road.

A walk back from Westcliffe No buzzards on the poles, but a few flowers out, though the Alexanders were hunkered down due to the cold.

Seventy four I made good progress and was back home by twenty to seven, enough time to make a brew and be ready for work at seven.

A walk back from Westcliffe In the team meeting at eight, my prep work was provided as evidence of good work. I promise to never let it happen again! I mean. It was the start of some discussions, and how good a refresher in requirements can be.

A walk back from Westcliffe The morning slipped by, with me already having done my phys. I had intended to go out again, but the thick dark clouds and cool breeze meant sitting on the sofa with Scully watching the story of Elizabeth I and Mary Queen of Scots kept me awake. That and Scully licking my hand.

Four in the afternoon and time to do the day's washing up and prepare dinner: bangers and mash and home-made Boston beans. Every good as it sounds.

I follow Norwich via Twitter, away at Huddersfield, and City play well in the 1st half but are just the one goal up at half time. Then fail to turn up for the 2nd, and score the Terrier's first goat in 800 minutes of play for them.

Darn it.

No comments: