Wednesday 29 March 2023

Tuesday 28th March 2023

A quick update on Jools's sister: She is at least in an actual bed, although no tests had been done on Tuesday. Mike did the family duty and went to visit. Not much else to say, but the fact things are going so slow shows they don't think its anything serios.

Maybe.

We laid in until five to seven, then rushed around to be ready for work, though obviously nwe were both going to be late. Jools mailed the office, ahd a shower then left.

I felt off pretty much all day, unable to be enthused with much at all to be honest.

Rain fell for most of the day, especially in the afternoon, just when I had planned to go for a walk. So I didn't.

As I said, not much to report in work, nor much at home either. Cats are more trouble when its either wet or windy, otherwise they go out, let out some of their energy, then come back in and sleep until late in the afternoon.

Eighty seven I watched the last of the videos in which a couple visited every railway station on the mainland UK, 2,500 or more, over the course of six months. Geoff is able to make a living from making the videos via YouTube. I have to say, although I love trains, spending three months on them to visit every station seems a bit obsessed, but then they did it.

The next flowers to bloom in the garden still hadn't popped, so I go round trying to snap something to post.

The weather closes in, so I sit on the sofa with Scully, she fell asleep purring and snoring as usual.

I cook dinner, once I know Jools is coming straight home and not via the hospital. We eat and have wine or cider, toast ourselves, and tuck in.

Another day done, with Wales in the tellybox, and me sitting beside Scully once again.

No comments: