Sunday 3 March 2024

Saturday 2nd March 2024

Huge and dramatic skies on the way to and back from Tesco this morning, so dramatic I had to stop to take shots.

Sixty two Again, I think the pano works well in detailing that huge cloud.

Wind and rain forecast for the rest of the day, so this might have been my last chance of a shot other than the back garden.

Again.

I am trying hard to get my knee fixed, as it really is now getting very boring for me, as well as for you, dear readers. Now that the cartilage is getting better, now I have to tackle the muscles above and below the knee that have been over-working for a month now.

This means daily exercises, massage and pain killers. The tendons to the left of the kneecap are worse, and for the most part don't hurt, but that they are tender as anything once the massage gun is applied shows how much stressed they are.

So, it is now a case of doing some each day, hoping that the muscles will relax and get back to keeping my knee in place.

What all this means is that I don't really feel like going out for walking or even churchcrawling.

I volunteer to go to Tesco first thing, and by the time I was done was wishing I had put the brace on, but once back home and after a painkiller, it settled down.

As did I.

Listened to the radio and messed around online as Jools did some tidying of the back and front garden. I had done some earlier in the week, which might have been when I overdone it a tad.

The afternoon was filled with yet more wind and rain, and even before then the stiff breeze was cold enough to discourage going too far from the central heating.

As you can guess, the afternoon was filled with football, with Norwich playing Sunderland in a battle of teams just below the play-offs, and Norwich ran out winners by a single goal ten minutes from time.

Yay.

We had to go out at seven, to help Jen check in online for her flight to Australia on Saturday. Its not really necessary, but does make things easier when dropping her case off.

That didn't take long, and so I bid her goodbye with a hug, as Jools is taking her to the airport on Sunday.

So, back home to St Maggies were the rain had stopped and the sky was clearing, meaning there would be a frost overnight.

No comments: