Friday 2 October 2020

The moral dilemma

There was a questions once, about time travel, that if you could go back in time and kill Hitler, would you even if it could save millions of lives.

And so with the news that Donald Judas Trump and his wife had announced, via Twitter, that they both have tested positive for COVID, just days after the car crash first televised debate, Don's tax returns showing he has payed less in US tax than I have, his wife when asked about childen in cages said "Give me a fucking break", now has to islolare for 14 days.

I know there is other stuff, too, but that off the top of my head.

Anyway, should we wish Trump the best or hope he dies, if him dying meaning the US taking the virus seriously?

I really don't know. I said when it was announced that Johnson caught it, I wished him well, and I think I will have to say the same for Trump. In the hope it changes him, but it won't.

There is also the chance, large chance maybe, its just a hoax to get him away from any more televised debates and away from reporters asking "taxing" questions.

If he has a miracle cure, it will be claimed because of some wonder drug a company of his, or one he has an interest in has found it, or be claimed that he was far stronger than the virus.

Bear in mind, my American friends, that Johnson's illness and recovery saw a surge in support in him and his Government as they fiddled while tens of thousands died.

The election could go on. He didn't stop when Hilary got fly for years back, and according to Trump, COVID is just the flu.

Thoughts go to the virus at this time as it is infected with Trump.

No comments: