Saturday 10 August 2024

Thursday 8th August 2024

I have worked forty years or so, and am tired.

Tired of the fight.

It should get better, should be easier, doubly so as I am an auditor who should ensure improvement is delivered.

I won't lie. Thursday was tough, I say this not to seek sympathy or anything, just to state a fact. As well as describing the shot, these words are for my blog too. A day of fighting and losing, despite knowing I was right, and I am done.

Tired.

Worn out.

Needing to achieve something other than getting up to fight again the next day, and lose.

So, I will say nothing else of work, but the weather was cold, cloudy, windy and brought drizzle and rain in the afternoon, so that there were insects to chase.

Two hundred and twenty one Dinner was beef pies from Tesco, Hasselback potatoes, corn and peas.

Was good.

Had a shower at half seven and lay in bed.

So it goes. So it goes.

No comments: