Friday 2 September 2022

Thursday 1st August 2022

The start of the rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's

Septemberrrrrrrrrr.

And it can be said that some two months after midsummer, the rising sun is now visible soon after rising, a task made easier as it happens now after we have got up.

Mostly. I say mostly as I slept through my alarm and was only woken at half six by Jools coming back upstairs.

But I had slept well. Too well. I mean, by brain wasn't fully awake yet, and felt woolly.

Jools went to work and I was left with the cats and just a day of work ahead.

Oh yes, work.

I could detail all the way in which I am unhappy, but that would be unprofessional of me. Ha. So, let us say that the chaos continues, or as they used to say on 18 Sqn, the goat is out and running.

Outside it is a fine day, light winds and I really should have done something with it. As it was, I worked.

And when work was done, I did some gardening.

THere was some dead plants to remove, and wild carrot to pick before it went to seed, and some general tidying up. That took and hour, my back complained and all the while Mulder and Scully followed me and meowed when they thought I was done.

Two hundred and forty four I gave in and fed the cats, then prepared dinner, which was easy: pork pie, salad and boiled baby potatoes.

No fizz.

We eat when Jools came home, and then cleared away. Days can merge into one and it seems unbelieveable that it is now September.

Darkness comes earlier now, its dark enough to need a reading light at seven, really.

All day there was the "drama" of the transfer window closing at 23:00. Norwich sold or bought no one, though Forest bought everyone else. 22 players is some going.

We went to bed at nine

No comments: