Friday 28 June 2024

Thursday 27th June 2024

Thursday.

Another audit day.

FML.

But the last one of the week, and I should be done by eleven, even if it did mean getting up at half five once again.

One hundred and seventy nine Another one of them sunny mornings with little breeze, and again sitting on the bench on the patio looked very tempting indeed.

As I went out to check the moth trap, Cleo looked so sweet sitting on the water butt, I took her picture with the sun behind making it tool like her ears were on fire!

Cleolicious And so, to work.

Not much to report, just worked through the morning until we were done at ten to eleven, so I could make a brew and have breakfast.

It clouded over again through the morning, and was cool enough not to go for a walk. But there was another reason not to go out: that evening i had an appointment with the chiropractor regarding my ankle and what I could do.

So, no dinner, and out just before seven, down the hill to the clinic, and once in I told him the story, and turns out that despite being painful, it was the most basic of strains and there was no serious damage as there were no bruising at the time.

He poked, prodded and massaged, and once done he mailed me some exercises and instructions, but I already felt better.

Back home for supper of koftes and wine, and all of a sudden came all over snoozy, so we went to bed at half eight, what with there being no football and all that.

No comments: