Wednesday 12 June 2024

Tuesday 11th June 2024

Of course after the big event, comes the waiting.

The other thing I haven't mentioned up to this point, or at this week, is that on Sunday on the way up the down on the hunt for orchids, I fell down a rabbit hole/ My good leg went down, and I stopped falling with my bad, and then after a pause, the pain came.

I am aware that I might be laying the my bad knee a bit thickly, so in doing the ankle on the same leg, might make it sound that I am a horse waiting to be shot.

Which it does fell that way, at times.

My ankle swelled and walking sitting and laying down is painful. Its getting better, but walking any further than the bottom of the garden is out of the question.

But I have drugs, creams and now staps to make it less hurty. And so life goes on.

The wind is still set from the north, and so its not just cool, its downright cold. All day Tuesday I told myself that it wasn't as cold as it actually was.

And then there was work.

Although, I am going through a period of not being very well disposed towards work, and I go through the motions, hit my targets for the day and so no one probably notices how sad I am. Not sad, but so tired by the endless battles.

One hundred and sixty three One day the battles will end, and their importance will fade. But for now, I am tired. So very tired.

In the afternoon, dark clouds swept down from the north, and then the rain came. Heavy rain, chasing insects and birds from the garden.

Summer rain Dinner was defrosted and oven baked Kyiv, sweet chilli stir fry and wholemeal noodles fried in oil and soy sauce.

It was too cold to sit around too much, so I went to bed at half eight to get warm.

No comments: