Thursday 10 February 2022

Dear Jacob

I am, apparently, a Quality professional.

In my day to day work, I deal with management systems, how decisions are made to effect and monitor change.

I have written a manual on change management.

So, I do know a little of what I speak of.

Therefore, new ths morning that JRM has written in The Sun, asking readers what piece of EU legislation they would like to be scrapped, is possibly the very worse kind of changemanagement there is.

To carry out change for changes sake, then ask what can we do with this change.

JRM was a leading Brexiteer, it would appear that he, nor any from Vote Leave, can come up with a positive spin or actual policy on how to make Brexit seem a success.

Had I have carried out my work in such a fashion, I would have been fired, and rightly so, for not conducting proper risk analysis and mitigation.

I have no words for how shit this actually is, and I would write the same had I have voted for Brexit, people like Mogg and JOhnson said things would be better out and without the EU. They literally didn't know what they were talking about.

And those who pointed out how stupid it was were derided as remoaners and holding the country back, while warnings were called "project fear".

We are here, and rather than them saying Brixit isn't as bad as we remoaners said it would be, we should be asking them why Brexit isn't as wonderful as they promised.

No comments: