Monday 15 January 2024

Sunday 14th January 2024

Sunday.

We laid in late and long, getting up just before eight, in time for RadMac and coffee. Cats were fed, while outside it was so dull, grey and still.

No wind.

But cold.

Too cold and grey for a walk. I know I should, and I have told myself there will be no excuse next week, but as next week begins on Monday, not Sunday, so I could wimp out.

We do need peanuts for the bird feeders, so I say I'll go out to Jollies, where I find there is a nationwide peanut shortage. I get the last bag of any size of peanuts, and remark to the lady on the tills and she tells me there's a shortage.

So now you know.

I had dropped Jools off on the way in a layby so she could get the What3Words of some builders rubble that had been fly-tipped, so she could report it to the council to pick up.

I hope you're keeping up.

Anyway, on the way back, she was back at the lay by, so I pick her up and back home we go, and once back it was brew o'clock.

Fourteen I walk to the post box to drop a letter off, and that was it.

For the day.

There was football.

Lots of football.

So, I settle down on the sofa with Scully to watch the two and a half games.

Which took us to half six and near the end of the weekend.

So, that was your weekend, all done and dusted. So, to bed early to read some more of WSC and to sleep before nine.

No comments: