Tuesday 31 March 2020

Monday 30th March 2020

These sort of things test relationships.

Truth is, we have a large house, when I watch football or sports, Jools can go to the other end of the house to isolate.

We meet at meals and we make each other brews and so on.

But for the most part we live our lives, and are happy, knowing that each other is happy.

I work from home, and Jools travels to Hythe.

Until Monday.

Her and her boss, Andy, work alternate from home/in the office, so on Monday both Jools and myself work from the dining room table. Less things have caused wars.

Ninety I set up in one corner, Jools sets up in the other corner of the dining room table, we hope that the internet bandwidth would be enough.

Fritillaria imperialis I do a session on the cross trainer.

Jools does a session.

We have a coffee, and I join the meeting at half seven. Jools goes out for a walk.

Fritillaria imperialis I have the meeting, all is good. Jools comes back, logs on at work, and we get on with our stuff.

And there is no issues, other than I am a little to eager to make coffee/tea/me. But nothing major.

The morning passes into afternoon. We have lunch. I do my travel expenses.

Nothing much happens for much of us.

I do my afternoon session on the cross trainer, then come down to check on my mails, and close the computer down. Little did I know, how I closed it down would have huge implications, but not for 12 hours.

I pack my stuff away, and prepare dinner, Jools does her session on the cross trainer.

And the day is done.

I make dinner, shrimp stir fry and noodles. I make my own stir fry sauce. Its boss, of course.

And the day is done. I beat Jools at Uckers and all is well with the world. Apart from the tossers in charge, obviously.

No comments: