Friday 12 July 2024

Thursday 11th July 2024

Thursday.

And at least this is my last day of auditing for a while. But after this comes the report writing.

Late nights and early mornings mean I have not slept enough, but at least the day was going to be warm and sunny, perfect for tackling the lawnmeadow just as soon as the audit was done and I had watched the final 70km of Le Tour.

One hundred and ninety three Priorities.

Jools went to work at seven, I set up for work, but at least had an hour before the start of the day. Time for breakfast and a second coffee, and then eyes down for four more hours.

Anacamptis pyramidalis A half hour break where I took my large cuppa and oatcakes onto the patio to watch the birds and soak up some rays before the final stint of the audit. Less of an audit this time, than learning.

Chimay Grande Reserve 2024 Nine straight working days doing audits or writing reports has left my back in poor shape, and after popping some pills at the end of the audit, I logged off to lay down on the sofa and snooze and watch more cycling-cum-travelogue from France.

Chimay Grande Reserve 2024 Where the mountains are getting nearer and nearer.

Once that was done, I prepared dinner of bangers and mash with Boston beans, a firm favourite, but now pepped up with either salted herbs or horseradish and the beans of course.

And that was it for the day, no football to entertain me. Or Scully.

No comments: