Thursday 4 July 2024

Wednesday 3rd July 2024

Day three of the great audit report write up, and much more to tell, in that I did a good days work, and saw a way I could complete the task before end of play Friday.

We did sleep through the alarm. What with late night football and/or a good book will do that, in the end. So, all a bit of a rush to get ready and be at work for seven.

I think I missed that by two minutes, but straight in with the calls to colleagues about the latest chaos.

And then down to writing: create six reports, fill in the information on one, copy and paste that into the other five, and then complete the details.

The day leaped forward, with me actually achieving things, which was nice.

And the cats slept all day. All cats, all day. Poppy was asleep at six when I got up, and was in the same position and hour after Jools returned from work, 12 hours later. She then came down to eat, cleaned the bowl of food, and went back upstairs to sleep it off.

I made hash for dinner. I gave Jools a choice of three, and that's what she wanted, so its what I cooked.

As hash is robustly flavoured, I chose a bottle of stupid-strong beer to go with it, as 12% its as strong as most wine, but was dark golden in colour, and indeed strong.

One hundred and eighty five No football to watch, so I found a documentary to watch, and the evening slipped by.

No comments: