Friday 26 July 2024

Thursday 25th July 2024

And so the poor weather of the summer continues. Gloomy and humid when we woke up, soon to be followed by showers, which merged later on into longer periods of rain.

Two hundred and seven At least the garden will look lush. But at the same times, slugs and snails love it.

I plod ever onwards in getting my reports done and up to date, easier when its raining outside and no distractions, other than the total sum of mankind's knowledge on t-internet.

Mulder There was some leftover pastry from dinner on Wednesday, so I asked the internet what I could make: cheese straws was the answer.

Artevelde Grand Cru So I cut it into two smaller strips, coat on with seeds and the other with grated cheese, push together, cut in half and bake.

Gruut Wit Yummy.

The day drags on, I get more done, but still have things to do. There's always tomorrow.

Dinner is chorizo hash and beer.

Cold, bitter, flavoursome beer.

The evening is half over by the time we wash up and have coffee, so read a little then eyes closed as the cool night might mean an actual decent night's sleep.

Here's hoping

No comments: