Tuesday 12 February 2019

Monday 11th February 2019

Back to work, but this time, no travelling required.

Which was nice.

So, we have our now frugal breakfast; Jools a shake and I have some tinned grapefruit, but then there is always sweet, dark coffee.

Jools is off to work at half six, so I watch highlights of Citeh's drubbing of Chelski, and it was every bit as impressive as a 6-0 win should be.

And there is work.

I had done some work over the weekend, so there was nothing urgent to do, just replay to some mails a few days old, and then on with the tasks.

As you do.

I am trying to reduce my intake to some toast and something at lunchtime, and a smaller meal at dinner. So, I have beans on toast, saving half the tin for dinner.

All in all, there is enough work to keep me going until four, when the sun began to set outside, and another day done.

Forty two The year is getting older; in the mornings the sun is now rising in a more easterly direction, and earlier now, rising at about twenty to eight, and is light in the evening until nearly five.

Birds are pairing up and blue tits are inspecting our boxes as a place to nest, and spring bulbs are opening, pictures of those tomorrow.

I have a small portion of bangers and mash for dinner, Jools has grilled chicken. More like a snack really, but getting used to it.

We listen to the radio until we retire to bed, and soon are away in the land of nod.

No comments: