Wednesday 13 February 2019

Tuesday 12th February 2019

It feels a little like spring.

There is now just about 11 hours of daylight now, or 11 hours between sunrise and sunset. Which means it is light now about quarter to seven, or if I was on a train light enough to see out of the windows.

Anyway, I will get the chance to test that next week as I have been summoned to Denmark, so will be there for a day and a half, low profile.

But for now, working from home, and trying to lose weight whilst at home, is tricky as usually I get bored and then raid the larder. Although there isn't much left there to be honest, and anyway, I really do need to lose weight, so will try to be good.

Forty three Or as good as I can be.

I have grapefruit segments for breakfast, but I am so hungry, I end up having scrambled eggs on toast before ten, which meant I had to wait until Jools came home before I would eat again.

Which I did.

And ten to work, dealing with mails and the usual stuff.

Hellebore sp. Outside it was a glorious day, wall to wall sunshine, and the garden full of birds. It was nice to stand at the kitchen sink and just watch the way they interact with each other.

And I go out to snap some of the flowers already blooming in the back garden, in the bright sunshine. I lay down to photograph the hellebores, but Scully came over to tell me I really should be feeding her instead, and meows until I get up and go inside to show her where the food is, hidden in the same place it always is.

Hellebore sp. Back inside and on with the work, but as its school holidays in Denmark, so half the people on the project are off work, so it is a little quiet.

Which is nice.

I take to the sofa with the laptop and tap on there with the TV on, watching American Pickers.

At half five, Jools comes home and we cook our simple dinner, then listen to some music until the football comes on.

And so another days draws to an end.....

No comments: