Thursday 14 February 2019

Wednesday 13th February 2019

St. Valentine's Day, T minus 1.

And so, to work.

Again.

It is Wednesday, and I was given the choice of either going to Aarhus or Esbjerg next week. No other option, I mean I was hoping for Jamaica or somewhere nice, or where it was still isn't deep midwinter.

At least it was bright outside.

Though, not that I saw much of the day, as work kept me shackled to the dining room table as there is a series of meetings, Meetings Meetings.

Oh my word.

And I went on the scales.

That was early in the morning. I had been looking at the new scales for two weeks before deciding I would have to find out how much I weighed. I had been living in denial.

So, anyway, I did weigh myself, and the scales said in surprise that it was surprised that the gravity well around me had not collapsed into a large black hole. It also added, one at a time please.

In all seriousness, it wasn't as bad as I thought, but not by much. So, it makes it clear I need to lose some timber, and if not become half the man I am now, but do my best.

During the day I go out to snap some of the spring flowers I mentioned yesterday. Dwarf Iris, dwarf daffodils and crocus. I mean, it looks like spring, and when the sun broke through the clouds, it was almost near to being warm.

Forty four But then back to work.

The challenge is not to eat when I'm bored at home. At least with not much naughty food in the house, its not hard.

Well, it is hard, but my back means walking to the shop, up the hill, so I suck on half an orange.

As you do.

Dinner is to be bangers and cous cous and sweetcorn.

And no wine.

Or dessert.

But for the evening, the next City game is available on line to watch, for the bargain price of ten of your English pounds. And it all worked perfectly, great picture quality and the commentary from Radio Norfolk. Only problem was that for the first time since August, Norwich lost their first away game.

Just wasn't our night, when just about everything that could go wrong, went wrong.

No comments: