Wednesday 19 June 2019

Mass-Debating the debaters

See what I did there?

One of the few positives from yesterday that Raab who probably had spent all day cribbing for the debate on BBC, could not take part as he did not get enough votes in the latest round of voting.

But don't worry, Johnson and co lied enough to make up for Raab's absence.

Johnson seemed to suggest that if the UK were to leave the EU without a deal, then it could be sorted out in the transition phase. But the WA is the only thing that unlocks the transition; no WA, no transition.

I mean, this is basic stuff, and either he is stupid or lying.

He also tried to claim that using article 24 of GATT would secure no issues for a decade, although that was debunked more than a year ago, but it is the lie that will not die. Even BBC factchecking serve said it wasn't true.

So, the five of them, sat on bar stools, like in a Westlife video, and tried to out-lie each other. It wasn't shown here. I wouldn't have watched it, but I got the highlights on Twitter, and the fact that after three fucking years, these twats are lying through their arses at us, and the media don't pull them up on it.

I mean, at what point will a presenter or reporter stop Johnson and say, quite frankly, that's bollocks. Because..... and pull his lie apart?

I mean, I think I could do it, and I am not a reporter.

I have taken time to understand the issues, the lies, the bullshit, the law-breaking, and could challenge these fucking fuckers.

Meanwhile, Labour is suggesting it might change its position on a nd referendum. Tjose who read these posts on a regular basis will know not to hold your breath on this. But it has caused 30 Labour MPs to demand, in an open letter, that Labour commit to following through with Brexit if elected, so not to alienate Leave supporting Labour voters. 30 MPs out of something 230; not a high percentage.

But as Corbyn is about as reliable as my Mother on a stop smoking pledge.

The shitshow goes on. And on.

No comments: