Wednesday 12 June 2019

Tuesday 11th June 2019

Work.

In Denmark.

I should be happy that I get to travel, see the world And work in a portacabin down in the docks.

In fact, it like like working in any office anywhere, except out of the window are the components for the project, being made ready to ship.

But for ten hours, I stare at my computer screen, writing mails, answering calls.

The day started off OK, with breakfast and coffee, then driving to the office to grab the desk by the window, before the rest arrive.

And then the rains came. The rain the UK had on Monday, reached here, and so the office acted like a drum as the rain hammered down.

Nice.

And in the early afternoon I was due to conduct an audit, we gather to walk to the warehouse, and there was a rumble.

Was that thunder?

It was, and walking among 85m tall steel towers isn't too clever, so the site was evacuated.

And then the rain carried on as the storm passed.

I audit therefore I am.

And with an audit, come the writing of the report.

More typing.

At half five, we return to the hotel, and Philip and I go straight down to dinner, as we had not eaten all day. It was too rainy to walk to the square, now that I was holed up in the basic Scandic. But it is quieter here, so can sleep.

One hundred and sixty one For the evening there was football, as it never ends. Germany playing, and at half time they were already 5-0 up. They win 8-0, and have the ball in the net at least two more times.

And then, to bed.

No comments: